to this!
Glen and his brothers started building our cabinets for our kitchen.
It's exciting to see the progress from 4x9 sheets of plywood turn into this! It reminds me of when I made cabinets and lockers with metal. It's fun to see the differences. They use glue and nails where I would use rivets and metal sealant.



6 comments:
That's cool, Summer. I didn't know you were going to build your own kitchen cabinets. I'm sure that's a huge money-saver and it will be so rewarding to see them in your completed kitchen. It's so fun to make something out of the raw materials. Creative and rewarding both. Those Chandler guys are talented and handy to have around, huh? ♥
♡ How exciting you guys are getting closer and closer!!! :)
Wow those are going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see it all come together in the end.. Don't you just love handy men. :)
So cool! Your house is going to be so amazing!! Every inch is going to mean so much to you guys too I bet because of how much love and hard work you are able to put in it:)
Greg and I think it's neat they're building the cabinets too. Everything is special because you're doing it yourself. I kind of had that feeling when I worked on my friend's house last summer...except it's my friend's house and not mine...unfortunately. Our time will come too, in some years.
So awesome Summer!!!! I bet you can't wait to get them up!!!
Post a Comment