The weather has finally warmed up and it appears it's going to stay this time. We've been going up to Morgan lake to fish and have camp fire dinners. I love that it is just a 5-10 minute drive from where we live and yet we feel like it's such an escape from the daily grind.
We like wrapping up corn on the cob and potatoes and throwing them in the fire and roasting keilbasa and marshmellows.
Scot was pretty excited to catch this fish. It was a bigger one than the others they've caught. It was around 14" long.





6 comments:
Looks like fun. I have only been to Morgan Lake 1 time in the 14 years I have lived here. HOW SAD IS THAT!
I am SO jealous. That lake looks beautiful...and only 10 minutes away?/! amazing. I want to come for a visit.
That is great that you get to spend the evenings doing that. Ginger will have great memories. I try to do stuff like that with the boys, I just need to do better.
♡ We've been to Morgan lake a couple of times. It's beautiful! Looks like tons of fun!
Ahhh...beautiful picture of the lake--especially that first one with the glow of the sun on the shore. I love it. I want to be out in a boat on that lake....right now. So peaceful looking. ♥
SO fun! There's NOTHING like the great outdoors, huh. I can't get over that first picture of the lake- GOR.GEOUS.
Post a Comment