Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Great Find!!


So, I've been searching for a changing table that is tall enough so I don't have to hunch over or hurt my lower back. I also wanted a table that could be used as a dresser and would look good in the kids room once I'm done with the diaper changing stage. I was changing Gingi on the floor, but as my belly gets bigger, that's not so comfortable so I was changing her on a fold out table but it's super low and hurts my back to reach her.

Anway, I've gone to garage sales and looked online at JcPenny's, Sears, Babies R Us and today I thought of Walmart online. We also went to a few furniture stores, but everything seemed to be built so cheap and flimsy.

I found this dresser on other sites but it was priced out of our budget and then I found it on Walmart's site for $139 cheaper!! Now I can afford it and it's exactly what I've been wanting! Unlike some other stores, Walmart online offers free shipping to any Walmart store I need. Or I could pay 25 dollars to have it shipped right to my door. This dresser has great ratings too. The only complaint is that it takes a few hours for most people to assemble but they claim it's well worth the time and is very sturdy. The dimensions are 55"x20"x41". Perfect for my height!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh that's very cute! I wanted a changing table like that. But I'm done with the having of the babies. So no need for one now. Enjoy your new purchase. Can't wait to see it in your new house.

:)Rachel

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Very cute! I really like that too! :)

Wendy Jean said...

Nice dresser, Sum. I'm glad you could find something that will work for you. They can get expensive and it is discouraging (just like cars). :)

Kaela said...

Way to go! Sounds like you did quite a bit of research and really found a great deal. That is always so satisfying:) It looks great! I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it too.