I haven't been around much to check out everyone's blog or update mine. We are moving on the 30th of this month so I've been busy packing and spending most of my time out at the house. It's been working great to take Ginger with me now that her room is done. She has been so good with taking naps and entertaining herself while I caulk or do touch up paint, clean etc.
It's been fun spending the whole day at the house with Glen. I like working with him.
Glen built shelves and installed trim and I ran my finger raw caulking all day the past few days. It was worth it though. You can't see any cracks so the frames around the doors look like one piece.
I can't believe we are actually leaving the apartment life behind in two weeks!





6 comments:
Summer I am so excited for you guys, sad you won't be in the ward when we move back in but so HAPPY for you. I am glad that you are finally going to get to leave apartment life behind.
♡ YAY! It's starting to look like a HOME! :)
Everything looks great!
The house is looking so nice! I like the paint colors. Is Ginger's room the same color as in my kitchen? Kind of looks like it. Fun!
How does it feel to finally be able to see that an end in in sight?! Everything looks fantastic! Great job!
I'm liking the soft wall colors and white trim, Summer. It's going to be wonderful living there! Apartment life is kinda good in that it makes you really, really appreciate your own home with the privacy and quiet and best of all: easy access to the washer and dryer!!! I can't wait to see the house in real life. I'm so glad to see updated pics. ♥
So, so exciting! Everything is looking great as it is coming so close to being finished. That's nice that Ginger seems to be getting accustomed to her room already:) Congrats on being able to leave the apartment life behind!!
Post a Comment