
During Holly's visit, we thought it would be fun to take her morel mushroom hunting in the mountains. Unfortunately the mosquitos were just horrible! The worst ever! They were flying in our nose, ears, eyes, mouth etc. So we decided to wrap ourselves up in blankets and shirts. Glen got lucky. He drenched his hat with bug spray.
It was so nice to have Holly come. She had just finished helping a friend of hers pack and move and then she came to my house to help me unpack. Thankyou Holly!!


4 comments:
♥ Mosquitoes drive me crazy! How nice that she was able to come and help! :)
So the blanket cover had a purpose! I thought she was just being silly ;) That's cute. What is morel mushroom hunting?
Haha, well Ali, I did FEEL pretty silly, but that blanket really did help keep the bugs out. I found lots of mushrooms and it was pretty fun!
I have a few bites right now from mosquito attacks... guess I should have covered myself in a blanket:) It sounds like repellent worked for Glen though, lucky guy. It was fun to guess (even though I cheated)!
Post a Comment