I drove back up to Bremerton to meet my sisters at my parents house. Driving in 90-100 degree weather in a car with no air conditioning for 8 hours is no fun. Ginger didn't give me any problems so I'm glad for that.
My older sister, Wendy is pregnant also. She is two months behind me. She has three boys. We are all crossing our fingers for a girl this time. Wendy and her family came up to leave their kids with grandma and grandpa so they could go on an Alaskan cruise!
Whenever we get together we do a craft or some kind of project. This time we sewed purses. (Thanks to Melissa for showing me how!) Wendy's purse was so cute with her cherry fabric. My mom's and Holly's were pretty. Mom chose Thomas Kinkade print and Holly got a really pretty tourquoise print. I didn't get a picture of hers yet. She didn't get to finish it.
Since we were all together, we had a combined birthday party for my mom, nephew and myself.
Like mother like daughter!





7 comments:
♥ You guys are so cute in your shirts!!! Love the purses and the cherry fabric is so cute! How fun! :)
That last picture rocks. Does Ginger not like to pretend to be prego? That is so funny! Your belly shots are adorable. It's way fun to see Wendy's too cause I know we're due around the same time. I think it's neat you and the girls always do a craft together. So cool! We need to start doing that tradition...
How fun!!! You look so cute in your matching shirts. It is nice to see famiy
That's so cool you are pregnant together, I loved being pregnant together with my sister!
That was so fun. I'm glad you had the purse idea and could show us how. Mom is helping me finish mine today. Ginger looks so funny with that balloon in her shirt. Hahaha! She doesn't look very happy at all!
All of these pictures are so great! It looks like you guys had such a great time!!! Cute purses, shirts, and all you Bennetts are as gorgeous as ever! How fun that you and Wendy are pregnant at the same time- I love your matching shirts:)
You look soo cute- pregnant!
Post a Comment