Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mystery Pink Monster

Any guess on who this is and why they were wrapped up so well in a blanket? I'll give you time to guess and then reveal the answer. :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be Holly wrapped up while she went camping and sneaking snacks.

Granma Faye said...

Yeah, I think it's Holly when you all were out picking mushrooms. She's wrapped up to protect herself from mosquitoes, right? I recognize the blanket. It's one of Mom's old ones she had when I was a kid. How did you end up with it, Summer? It was always one of my favorites because is so soft. ♥

Kaela said...

That is hilarious. I am cheating by looking at previous comments and guessing Holly:) That is hilarious... I'm anxious to see the answer (and the reason... mosquitos?).

Ali said...

Why does this remind me of "The Village"? Did you ever see that movie? This post kind of scares me. But knowing it was Holly would make me feel better! :)

Holly said...

Haha, those pictures are funny!