It has been so rewarding to work in the garden. I'm amazed at how well it's been doing. It certainly keeps us busy, but it's been so well worth our time.
Here's our carrots!
We planted cherry tomatoes and regular ones. yum!
I think my favorite is garden fresh peas! They are way better than canned smooshy peas.





6 comments:
Oh yes, I definitely agree about the smooshy canned peas! :P Love the preggo pic!! Thanks for posting that, you are so cute!
I want a garden too! Can you make me one and send it down? But don't send it until everything is ready to pick. Thanks.
Lookin' good! That's a whole lot of produce for cheap!....except labor, of course. So good when everything is fresh! Looks like lots of canning or freezing to be done soon. Beuatiful! ♥
You and your sisters all have such beautiful gardens. Mmm... peas are my favorite! Kaden loved my dad's garden peas, but wouldn't eat Costco's sugar snap peas. Just goes to show you how superior home gardens are I suppose:)
It all looks so great! :)
Fun! It's neat to see such a big garden, and it's doing so well! Good job!
Post a Comment