Friday, August 22, 2008

Zuchinni recipe



We picked this huge zuchinni from the garden and didn't know what to do with it besides make bread, so we found this super easy good recipe online and then added our own zest to it.
All you do is place thick slices of zuchinni in a pan on foil. Then add cherry tomatoes, sliced Keilbasa, italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic salt and then spray the whole thing down with spray butter. Stick in the oven at 350 for twenty minutes then broil it for another 10 minutes so it isn't too squishy.
It tasted sooo good...like something you get from a fancy restaurant.









Poddy Training Time?
I thought Ginger was showing interest in learning to go poddy, so I bought this cute little poddy trainer seat and some pull-ups. I've just been waiting for a time that I wasn't going to leave town soon again to start her training.
Now after just one day, I'm not sure if it's Ginger that isn't ready to train or maybe it's me that isn't ready to devote all my time into training her. Either way, I think I'll hold off for a while and try again. Maybe I'll be ready then. ;)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Angela said...

I have a completely awesome recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cake-- it is so good! Let me know your email, if you want it!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That zucchini recipe sounds good. I like to do a pasta w/chicken tomatoes, zuchinni and cheese so good!

Potty training... If they're ready then you should have to devote all your time to it. I waited until Lane was a month away from his 3rd birthday and it took 1 day. Eliza was just barely 3 and it took 1 day. Olivia was a couple of days from 3 and it was 1 day. Emma 2 1/2 and it took 6 months... I know there are exceptions to ever rule but I was loving the fact that it didn't take FOREVER like it did for Emma! Good luck! :)

Ali said...

Yum...zucchini. That does look REALLY good. Good luck with the potty training! Are you trying to work it so you don't have two in diapers at the same time?

Kaela said...

Isn't it the best feeling to come up with something so yummy without a recipe?! I tried awhile back to see if Kaden was ready to potty train too. I think it will be awhile, hopefully soon though. Diapers are expensive.

Ethatch said...

Ginger is growing so fast and is sooo cute. I read on a comment on Ali's blog that your next is a boy! Congatulations! Lucky to get one of each gender!
Hey, we have TONS of tomatoes to go with that Zucchini --need some? Stop on by (wishful thinking)--lots of people here don't answer their doors anymore, in the last 3 weeks we've picked at least 10 gallons of tomatoes. Our freezer is full of red stuff in all forms, and our neighbors seem to be full of red stuff too. Wish I could email tomatoes!
Marge

Linda said...

Your zuchinni recipe sounds good. When I have those extra large Zuchinni I split in half long ways scoop out the seeds, mix up a meat loaf mixture and put in the hollowed out areas with slices of tomoatoes and onions on top and bake till meat loaf is done, 350 to 375 for about 1 hour.
Love your sleeping bag for Ginger really cute.. Good Job.
Love Aunt Linda