Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our House

I guess I'm over due to be posting these pictures of our house now that we are all moved in. We still have some odds and ends to finish up the house. We're missing some cupboard doors and trim here and there. But overall, it's livable and way nicer than our apartment.
I love how the kitchen and living room is big and open.
An update on that changing table: I love it! It's the perfect height and it goes with the other furniture in Gingi's room.
This is the rocker glider that Glen got me for my birthday. I've been wanting one for a lonnnnnnnnng time. I'm so glad to have it before Jack is born. ..which..I was just realizing that I only have 10-11 weeks before Jack comes! Where has the time gone!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Granma Faye said...

FINALLY--I've been dying to see how the house looks inside. I'm so glad you posted these pics. It looks beautiful! I love the kitchen and the stainless steel appliances. Very classy. Kudos to Glen and his brothers...well, and you, too, Sum. I know you all worked on the house. It looks great.

Yipee for the new glider. That will be wonderful for the new baby. I'm sure Ginger likes it, too. It's so comforting to rock ....or glide, in this case. :) ♥

Ali said...

I LOVE your kitchen. It looks absolutely wonderful. I also love how it's all so open with the dining area and living room...that is huge. I love the little rocker next to your glider too- Ginger can rock her babies while you rock Jack! (cute name, btw)

Gail said...

Oh man I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house!!! It's so pretty! Remind me to talk to you when I'm building my own house (in the VERY distant future!) I really like the countertops too.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Everything looks so great! I'm so glad that we got to see it before we left! I still love that frosted glass in the bathroom and the marble countertops! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

LOVE the inside fo your home:) It is gorgeous!!! I adore the hardwood floors:)

Holly said...

Oh good! The house is looking really nice! And is that a new tree that I see? If you want some more plants let me know! I like Ginger's room, how it's all organized. The changing table and rocking chair look really nice too.

Kaela said...

Amaz-z-zing!! I love the lighting in your kitchen and dining room- so pretty and inviting! Everything looks so great!!! LOVE. IT. :)

Mark C said...

I know what you are talking about when you say wanting one for a long time. That is ironic, because that is what I am getting for my birthday too. Very cute. I thought that was funny when Shari said that is what you got for your birthday too.