Last Saturday we went on a hike out to Catherine Creek. It was so beautiful out and it smelled so sweet up on the mountain.
At the start of the trail, it looked like it would be a nice stroll. It turned out to be this steep all up hill climb. It was still fun even though I had shin splints the next day. I guess I need to do more hiking than biking these days.
This is one of the fun creative mail boxes we passed on the road.
This picture makes me think of Joseph's Smith First Prayer. "Suddenly a light descended..."
30 weeks pregnant!





4 comments:
♥ It doesn't seem like we've been gone that long but you're already 30 weeks that's crazy! The hike looks like fun! :)
I wish I could find a dress long enough to fit me with a belly. It's all skirts and tops for me...You look so cute!!
Great pictures! That color green looks great on you Summer. That dress is so cute! But, everything looks good on you as you are a true natural beauty!!!! I get a catalog that I think you should model for. Every time I get it I think of you for some reason- they all have beautiful athletic builds and look really natural and of course are so pretty:) This is a link to their website: http://www.aventuraclothing.com. I really like their clothes too. Anyway- sorry for the randomness of this comment!
That looks like a nice place to go. I love hiking out in the forest, especially along a river. I wasn't sure if this is at Mom's or near your home. What a funny mailbox! Someday I'm going to get a mail box and paint it a prett color and then paint flowers and vines on it. Mom and I saw a school bus mailbox somewhere where we went on a walk.
Post a Comment