
Thanks to Amalea Hendrickson, we all got free tickets to go to the fair. The weather was perfect!
It was so fun to watch little Ginger on the rides. she did really good and was brave to go alone on the ones we couldn't fit on. Of course she cried when she had to get off. :) We tried to get her face painted, but she was afraid so we settled on her leg.
This picture reminds me of 'cutting the cake'. When we were engadged, Glen and I came here and paid 12 bucks to pick an oyster out. The first one I picked had a size 8 black pearl in it which Glen later set in a penant for me. Now, whenever we come to the fair, we pick an oyster. The last time we got a small golden pearl. But this time we were excited to get a 7 1/2 blue pearl! It's value is 80 dollars.




6 comments:
♥ How fun! I didn't even know that they had that stuff at fairs! I guess that's because I've never been to a "big" fair! :)
Are you kidding? Real, free pearls at the fair? That sounds like the most fun anyone's had at a fair! I want to go!! How awesome. What are you going to do with this one?
ok, I just read a little closer...12 bucks. But, $80 dollar return? That's practically free:) I'd make this a tradition too!
So fun! I love that family picture with you and Glen swinging Ginger. You guys have such a cute family!!! The fair looks like a lot of fun. I always loved the Puyallup fair!
I love that picture of you guys swinging Ginger too! We used to do that when Riana and Sariah were little. We need to do that with our other girls.
That looks like fun! I'm glad you put the pictures up. I just couldn't imagine what Mom and Dad were talking about--Putting Ginger in a boat by herself? We went to the fair here too, but it didn't have as much stuff as the puyallup. It was free. We just looked at a bunch of animals and got an elephant ear with honey.
I like the picture of you and Glen holding Ginger up in the middle. Her little body is so cute--she just looks like a doll!
Post a Comment