My mom has always wanted to see this place during the fall, so I took some pics to post up for her. Here you go mom! The weather has been so nice and the trees are so pretty. I've been taking Ginger to the park alot. I thought this was a neat picture the way you can see the sun rays shine down.
My favorite is the red trees.
I just love how you can see all the different shades and colors. green, yellow, orange and red.





6 comments:
So pretty! I love that park!
That looks like a fun park to play at. The trees are turning like that are around here too. I love seasons and the way the world changes. It seems like there is always a new beauty outside.
♥ I love fall colors too. :)
Ginger looks like a little angel with those sun rays coming down...Cute pic!
Thanks for this post, Summer. I do love it and you're right...the picture with the light rays streaming down on Ginger is really neat. You don't see many pictures like that. It's such a gorgeous time of year, especially when the sun is shining and you have the contrast of a brilliant blue sky behind the reds, golds, browns and greens. I can't get enough of it! I just want to wander in the woods everyday. ♥
Sooooooo pretty. I want to come and crunch around in the leaves and enjoy the crisp fall air. I feel like we get a little cheated out of fall in St. George:( I love the second to the last picture!!
Post a Comment