My mom sent this to me and I thought it needed to be shared with all of you. I'm glad I watched it. I'm alot more educated on this subject. I hope everyone takes the time to vote in November.
Thanks soo much for posting this- it really scared me- I'm starting to think about Home-schooling! I posted this on my blog also- hopefully the people in Utah do what's right
Hey! How did you get the video on your blog? I just put the link, and it's not even a link. Haha! I don't know how to make these newfangled things work.
That makes me sick that they would just take the parent's rights away like that, like it's not even THEIR choice what their children learn. I have a yucky feeling about that. It definitely does make homeschooling sound better and better. Atleast that way, they couldn't teach them things that you don't want them to.
6 comments:
Scary stuff for sure- thanks for sharing!
Great new fall blog design by the way!!!
Thanks soo much for posting this- it really scared me- I'm starting to think about Home-schooling! I posted this on my blog also- hopefully the people in Utah do what's right
I mean California!!!
Hey! How did you get the video on your blog? I just put the link, and it's not even a link. Haha! I don't know how to make these newfangled things work.
That makes me sick that they would just take the parent's rights away like that, like it's not even THEIR choice what their children learn. I have a yucky feeling about that. It definitely does make homeschooling sound better and better. Atleast that way, they couldn't teach them things that you don't want them to.
Post a Comment