Oh, there's that little boy! Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle. I love that thumb-sucking picture. Cute! Ah, and look at Glen...proud daddy. Those are good pics, Sum. Thanks for finally posting them. I've been dying to see more Jack pictures. Can't wait to rock him. That wrap carrier looks pretty slick. Nice and secure.
Yipee! So fun to see all your recent pictures. Thank you! You've done alot since having Jack only one month ago. Good job, Summer. I even can't imagine just doing that BD cake for Ginger so soon after giving birth. ♥
I love seeing him just laying down and sleeping. It makes me want to pick him up and hold him! I'm glad the wrap thing works so good. I thought it looked cool at the baby shower. Nice and soft for the baby's face too. That's better than some carriers that have scratchy or hard stuff where the baby might touch. I was looking at the last picture trying to imagine that little bundle inside your tummy. It just doesn't seem possible! Being pregnant and giving birth is really something.
5 comments:
Oh, there's that little boy! Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle. I love that thumb-sucking picture. Cute! Ah, and look at Glen...proud daddy. Those are good pics, Sum. Thanks for finally posting them. I've been dying to see more Jack pictures. Can't wait to rock him.
That wrap carrier looks pretty slick. Nice and secure.
Yipee! So fun to see all your recent pictures. Thank you! You've done alot since having Jack only one month ago. Good job, Summer. I even can't imagine just doing that BD cake for Ginger so soon after giving birth. ♥
I love seeing him just laying down and sleeping. It makes me want to pick him up and hold him! I'm glad the wrap thing works so good. I thought it looked cool at the baby shower. Nice and soft for the baby's face too. That's better than some carriers that have scratchy or hard stuff where the baby might touch. I was looking at the last picture trying to imagine that little bundle inside your tummy. It just doesn't seem possible! Being pregnant and giving birth is really something.
Where did you get your wrap? I want one of those the next time I have a baby- he looks so comfy and so do you:)
♥ He's so dang cute! :)
Very cute - I forgot how big binkies look in little babies mouths! Congratulations!
Post a Comment