Woah! His eyes are SO BLUE! His nose reminds me of Ginger's nose =) (or maybe all baby noses look like that. It seems like your nose grows out more and bigger as you get older...really old people have really big ears and noses. hehehe)
Well, it's taken me a while to get go blog-surfing (or stalking)--anyway I'd been wondering about your cute new little man! Very cute! New little babies are so much fun at Christmastime! Enjoy! Marge
6 comments:
Woah! His eyes are SO BLUE! His nose reminds me of Ginger's nose =) (or maybe all baby noses look like that. It seems like your nose grows out more and bigger as you get older...really old people have really big ears and noses. hehehe)
He looks so sweet! I want a baby!! They grow up SOO fast!!!
Cool.
Thanks for giving up your nap, I love all the updates :)
Well, it's taken me a while to get go blog-surfing (or stalking)--anyway I'd been wondering about your cute new little man! Very cute! New little babies are so much fun at Christmastime!
Enjoy!
Marge
I love the pics! Thanks for taking the time. It sure makes me feel apart of your life!
Post a Comment