I thought the above picture looked funny. Ginger looks like a cardboard prop in our yard.
Thanks again mom for sending that coat last year. It fits her perfectly now!
(sorry for not blogging in a long time. I just didn't want to give up my nap time to blog, but now the nights are better with Jack. Last night he slept straight for 4 hours! hurray! Before then he's been waking up every two hours.)





5 comments:
Oh, brrrr....so cold! Glad Gingi can make use of the coat. It does look like a better fit this winter.
Thank you for sacrificing your nap, Summer! I REALLY wanted to see some updated pics. : ) ♥
Yup, that's about what it looks like here. Ginger looks cute in the snow. Did she just take a bite of it in the first picture? Her little cheeks and nose are so red--I want to pick her up and squish her!
She is SO cute withe her pink little cheeks, her bright blonde hair, her dark eyes- really I swear I have seen dolls based on her! I TOO am glad you were able to update- and WOW did you update?! Great new blog design too!
♥ Cute pictures! The snow is beautiful! I wouldn't give up the naps either! Especially with a new baby! :)
She looks so classic- I love that little red nose! How fun...
Post a Comment