Oh, those are really cute! Greg wants a dog, but when I remind him that he has to walk it, and give it a bath, and buy it's food, and pick up it's poop...he remembers that he doesn't really want one. Heheh! I think when we live in our own house we will get a dog. So if those puppies are around in a few years we'll take one!
5 comments:
Yeah, I want one! I wish I could have one of those cute babies! Sooo cute! but nowhere for it to roam.
Love your new blog header, Summer! ♥
Oh, those are really cute! Greg wants a dog, but when I remind him that he has to walk it, and give it a bath, and buy it's food, and pick up it's poop...he remembers that he doesn't really want one. Heheh! I think when we live in our own house we will get a dog. So if those puppies are around in a few years we'll take one!
Oh how I wish!!! Adorable!
TOO tempting! They are so so cute. This is one of my biggest motivators to get into a home!
That Ginger is such a cutie pie. Two already.. It is great to see pictures of Jack too.
The puppies are adorable.
Aunty Linda
Post a Comment