I saw this little pink thing and asked Summer, "Is that the doll's potty that Ginger used?" and when she said, "yes," I told her she absolutely HAD to post this picture! That's so funny! It's itsy bitsy! ♥
HAHAHAHHAhahahahaaha! That's so funny! I'm glad you posted that picture--the doll potty is even smaller than I thought! I wonder what she thought when she went potty and it overflowed the potty. Hahahahahhaahhaha! Like, "Hey, Mom said to go here but it doesn't work." HAhahhaah!
4 comments:
♥ Hey at least she did it! :) Good luck!
I saw this little pink thing and asked Summer, "Is that the doll's potty that Ginger used?" and when she said, "yes," I told her she absolutely HAD to post this picture! That's so funny! It's itsy bitsy! ♥
HAHAHAHHAhahahahaaha! That's so funny! I'm glad you posted that picture--the doll potty is even smaller than I thought! I wonder what she thought when she went potty and it overflowed the potty. Hahahahahhaahhaha! Like, "Hey, Mom said to go here but it doesn't work." HAhahhaah!
Too, too funny!!! I LOVE how their little minds work.
Post a Comment