Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with Family

My parents drove down for Christmas! It was so fun to have them here. Like always, time just flew by and now they're gone. :( We took them sledding and had fun just hanging out playing games and eating treats from our stocking.
Whenever my dad would blow his nose, Ginger would point and say "Elphant! Elphant!" hahahahh
We miss them. :( Thanks for coming mom and dad!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures! Looks like so much fun! :)

Ali said...

Aw, cute. I love Ginger's little green dress too. How sweet. That's pretty cute about the Elephant sound too :) It really is the same sounding often times!!

Holly said...

That looks like fun! I like seeing all those pictures. Did you make those stockings for Mom and Dad? They look so cool! I made a stocking for Greg, but now it looks not so cool compared to yours. I want to make a better one. Hehe, did you make Mom wear that dark lipstick? It looks darker than she usually wears...You're always bugging me and Wendy to wear darker lipstick =) Hehhee! And just so you know, I wore the berry color lipstick on Christmas and the Sunday after. =) Ginger's cute sitting in Dad's lap like that too. I want to be little and sit in Dad's lap again too!

Kaela said...

There is nothing like being able to be with family at Christmas! I am so glad your parents were able to come and it looks like you all had so much fun together!!