Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I got for Christmas!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That is such a cute stroller! We have a picture of Emma's cousin pushing her in a doll stroller! :)

Ali said...

He totally looks like a doll in the first picture! So funny. I love your pj's too :)

Granma Faye said...

We thought we'd goof around a little with poor unsuspecting Jack! He just fit Ginger's dolly stroller I gave her for Christmas. As you can see, Jack's 9 lbs. was a little much for it but...the wheel popped back on easily. Posing for this was a total crack-up. I was about rolling on the floor.

Ginger loves it! It also came with a cradle and carrier. Gingi's all set to play the mommy role now. Of course, Ginger didn't witness the abuse of props. She was sleeping; it was late...which probably contributed to our silliness. : ) ♥

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny. It looks like you got a baby doll! Except he really cries and you really have to change his diaper! Have fun with your new toy!

Kaela said...

Looks like just about the best Christmas ever. I bet Ginger has as much fun as you guys did that night on a daily basis playing with all of that. What a cute little set! Almost as cute as that little doll in the stroller:)

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute! Jack is so cute!