This past saturday we invited friends over for a white elephant gift exchange and for fondue. The two gag gifts were Liquid Plumber and Viagra. We all had a good laugh over that. I think the gifts that was stolen the most was a home made cheese cake and candies from Canada.
We started out by going around the circle taking turns sharing something about ourselves that no one else would know. It was fun learning new things about others. I think the one that sticks out to me was when one guy shared that he'ld done a 360 on the road in his car three different times and survived each one!
Thanks to everyone that came! We really enjoyed having all you over. We sure missed Rachael and her husband though. (Sorry you were sick).




5 comments:
That looks like a fun party! I wish I could be there! I'm jealous of Mom and Dad getting to come visit you and see little Jack and Ginger. That's funny about the liquid plumber and Viagra. Dad was just telling us a story about sliding around in his car and how fun it was (when he was young.) You'll have to ask him to tell you that story. I laughed a lot!
Hope you have a fun Christmas!
♥ Looks like so much fun! :)
That was fun! Thanks for having it! :)
I am so impressed Summer! Throwing such a big holiday bash so quickly after having a brand new (labor-intensive but oh-so-fun) baby! You are my hero!! It looks like it was a blast!
Looks like sooooo much fun- you guys have some great parties:)
Post a Comment