Monday, January 05, 2009

Heidi Celeste Wells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my sister, Wendy and her husband Dustin. She had little 8lbs 30z. 20" long Heidi two weeks before her due date. This is her first girl (she has three boys) and her smallest baby!
I can't wait to go visit them down in Texas!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

What a sweetie! And loving that curly dark hair.. Congrats to your sister!

Holly said...

That's funny--you picked the opposite pictures I put up on my blog. I wanted to put up a picture of Jack but I couldn't figure out how to get the picture off your blog onto mine. I just took Heidi's pictures from the email.
I got my plane tickets the other day and will be visiting Wendy Feb 15--21st! Do you have any plans to visit? It seems like it'd be hard since you just had Jack and he's so little. I'm excited to see how Jack and Heidi grow up and who they look like most. It will be fun when they can visit since they're so close in age. Maybe they will be good friends =)

Granma Faye said...

I love that she has all that hair. So cute. I think Wendy is saying a thank-you prayer over her little girl in this picture. Really precious. ♥

Kaela said...

Wendy had her little girl!!! Yay! Woohoo! Awesome! That picture of Wendy holding her is PRICELESS!! Congratulations to her!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Such a cute baby! You guys have so many new babies in your family! So fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This photo of Wendy was deeply touching for me. I see a mother filled to overflowing with love and gratitude, holding in her arms the answer to her greatest desire. She deserves it, too.

Linda said...

picture of Wendy holding Heidi, calls to mind my own experience with one of my children after a difficult delivery. Extreme gratitude for a healthy child,saying a thank you prayer for such a precious new human being.

Aunt Linda