Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 Months old

My little Jack is 3 months old! He is 13.2 pounds now. Two days after he turned 3 months old, he started rolling over from his tummy to back and back to tummy. Now he is doing it all the time! I can't remember when Ginger started rolling over, but I know it wasn't at 3 months.



Jack is half Ginger's size. (Ginger is 25 pounds). I just started having Jack sleep in the bathroom. The doctor told me that it's important to have him sleep in his own space away from me to help him sleep through the night. Since moving him in the bathroom and giving him formula just before bed, he has been alot better at night. he still wakes up once or twice, but goes right back to sleep when I give him a binkey.

Ginger is so good with Jack. She makes him smile and helps out alot. I don't have to worry about her jammin the binky in his mouth or walking on him. She's a good sister and loves to make him smile.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Holly said...

Those are such cute pictures of Ginger with Jack. Except, now she doesn't look so little to me anymore. She's looking like a big kid now, and I'm sad to miss her growing up. I thought was funny at the end. Ginger doesn't jam the binky in his mouth. You mean she doesn't jump over his head either?

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Such cute pictures! That's great that she's so attentive and yet doesn't maul him. Lane & Eliza always mauled Livvy! :)

Wendy Jean said...

Cute baby! Ginger and Jack definitely look like brother and sister - same big blue eyes and nose. I can't wait to see how he compares in size with Heidi. She is becoming such a chunk!

Granma Faye said...

Wow, Jack is really growing. Cute, cute kids! Love those pictures, Sum. ♥

Kaela said...

He is so precious! It's so cute seeing them together- they certainly look like brother and sister:) Adorable!!!