Jack is now waking up just once a night! hurray!
♥ His eyes are so blue! I always wanted to blue eyed baby! :)So cute!
Oh yeah, I love your header it's great! :)
cute! Can't wait to hold him next month!! That will be so fun!
He is soooo cute!!!! What a great smile:)
hehe! Cute! He looks a lot like a chandler!
Aw, these are adorable. I think him and Evan have matching strawberries :) So cute.
Oh gosh he's getting so big!! What happened to that little bitty newborn you just had! :) Cute pictures.
What a little sweetheart. Now you have two men in your life, Summer. That little tongue sticking out cracks me up! How funny! ♥
Such a happy cute baby! The first picture is my favorite!!!
What a cute little boy you have!! Adorable!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
♥ His eyes are so blue! I always wanted to blue eyed baby! :)
So cute!
Oh yeah, I love your header it's great! :)
cute! Can't wait to hold him next month!! That will be so fun!
He is soooo cute!!!! What a great smile:)
hehe! Cute! He looks a lot like a chandler!
Aw, these are adorable. I think him and Evan have matching strawberries :) So cute.
Oh gosh he's getting so big!! What happened to that little bitty newborn you just had! :) Cute pictures.
What a little sweetheart. Now you have two men in your life, Summer. That little tongue sticking out cracks me up! How funny! ♥
Such a happy cute baby! The first picture is my favorite!!!
What a cute little boy you have!! Adorable!
Post a Comment