Thursday, March 19, 2009

When you have 10 minutes, you should watch this.


World Builder from Bruce Branit on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Haha, I just put that on my blog today too.

Granma Faye said...

Boy, that was different! Well, part of the problem was that I THOUGHT the title said, "Word Builder" so I was expecting something totally different than what I saw! hahaha...kinda like picking up a glass of water, thinking it was milk, and taking the first swig only to be very confused. That was cool that guy worked so hard on making the flower just right. SWEET! ♥

Granma Faye said...

I voted for Susette last night before midnight, since I happened to check your blog for any new entries. : ) (Just being a good neighbor, right?) ♥

Holly said...

Hmmm, I don't know if that's being a good neighbor or a cheater neighbor...do we know Susette?