Here is Jack weighing in at 14 lbs 5 oz. He will be 4 months this friday the 20th! Time sure flies!
He is doing really well. No more basinet. He is now sleeping in the crib in Gingers room. It's actually going alot better than I expected. He goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up once or twice and sleeps till 7 or 8. Way nice!!
Here is Glen with his new/used boat. He just got this from Boise on Saturday. He's been looking for a long time for a good deal on a boat. He was able to talk the guy down in price and the guy threw in the motor as an extra. Now, if Glen can just get some time to go fishing he'll be set!




10 comments:
Are those first two pictures precious or WHAT!!!? (Sorry, Glen, the picture of you isn't precious, but it's nice. I'm glad you could get the boat--for your fishing pleasure. heh heh heh : )
Now, back to the precious pictures!!
They both look darling. Jack has such blue eyes. They really show up with that little sweater. Cute baby! And, of course, Ginger is her sweet, charming, coy little self. That shirt and dress sure show off her pretty blonde hair. I LOVE IT! Sooo cute! I'm glad the clothes fit. Gotta save that outfit for little Heidi! : ) ♥
Gosh, Ginger is so cute in that dress! And I love Jack's bright blue eyes! You sure have cute kids. I hope mine turn out cute too...haha, not like that weird picture of HolGreg or whatever it was. Hahaha! That's cool that Glen could get a boat. I bet Greg will be jealous when he sees that. His family has always had a boat, and they started off with little boats that his Dad just worked on and fixed up. We just have a blow-up raft, but that's nice too for just floating around on a sunny day.
Wow- those are the CUTEST pics:) Glen should have some serious fun in his boat!!! That is the cutest pic of Ginger ever!!!
Super cute pics!! I think I have the same little denim dress for Heidi for when she fits into 12 mo clothes. Love the pictures!!
Aw...Look at Jack's big blue eyes! He is such a cutie!
♥ cute pictures! congrats on the boat! :)
Those pictures are so darling! What little cuties you have!
Very cute pictures of your beautiful children. Congrats to Glen for getting a boat.
Seriously- your kiddos are such models! Perfect skin, eyes, and such cute outfits!! Keep em' coming:) Just kidding- certainly keep on having them at your own pace, but maybe I could put in an order for you to have my next for me?! Okay that is wierd, but these pictures are just so cute!!!
What a darling family you have! So happy for this blog world so we can peek in now and then.
Post a Comment