The crust is from Winco and is super good. The sauce is a white cheese alfredo sauce and then I added a cheese blend, olives, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, chicken chunks, and artichoke chunks. So good! I was trying to mimic the Pappa Murphy pizza.
That is just the BEST pizza crust. We loved that pizza Holly and Greg made for us! Yours looks wonderful, too. It's probably a good thing I haven't found such a good pre-made crust here. We'd want to eat it all the time. ♥
Wow, that looks really good! I want a bite of it! After everybody loving that pizza so much it makes me want to make it more often. It's kind of a fun and fast dinner. Hey, you will have to add that to your three-month menu plan!
4 comments:
That is just the BEST pizza crust. We loved that pizza Holly and Greg made for us! Yours looks wonderful, too. It's probably a good thing I haven't found such a good pre-made crust here. We'd want to eat it all the time. ♥
Wow, that looks really good! I want a bite of it! After everybody loving that pizza so much it makes me want to make it more often. It's kind of a fun and fast dinner. Hey, you will have to add that to your three-month menu plan!
I want some! Yum! Maybe my wifey will make us some this weekend!
I wish we had a WinCo! That looks so yummy and Papa Murphy's is my favorite!!
Post a Comment