You got to try this. It's so good even though it sounds weird. Take hot dog bun, hot dog or keilbasa, mayo, grilled bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, olives, raisins and french fried onions and cheese! Pile it up high and then devour!
Ginger liked it too. I didn't think I would like the raisins, but to my surprise they made it good!



5 comments:
It was sounding pretty good 'til you mentioned raisins. Yuck!! I bet Dustin would like to try it. He likes keilbasas.
♥ Very interesting! :)
The raisins threw me off too.
That's funny. It does sound weird, but maybe I would like it too. I want to try that now. I wish you were closer. We could just have a BBQ this weekend and play games.
I think I'll just take your word for it- I don't know if I'm brave enough to try it. Paul sold me on a Chilean hotdog which is just a regular hotdog with only mayo, avocado, and tomatoes and I liked it:)
Post a Comment