Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Day Has Come

To Break Ground! We're pretty excited to see something happening on our lot. oh the day when we move! We don't expect to move until december since we still need to take on jobs for income. But at least we see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! That's cool to see the guys working on it. Isn't it nice they can build houses? That's a good skill to have.

Granma Faye said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!! I'm so glad they're getting started on THE house--YOUR house! And, it looks like the weather was good, at least part of the time. It's nice to see the blue sky in the background. I hope you can get into the house before December. That's a miserable time to move. Too, too, cold! Not to mention busy. I didn't like moving here on December 23. Oh well, I guess you could think of it as a major Christmas present! ♥

Kaela said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! The weather looks beautiful there. Can't wait for move in day for you!!!

Are You Serious! said...

Right on! So is this one pretty close to the one you ahve now???