Ginger made herself right at home at my sisters. She had lots of fun and a lot of firsts. She played with playdo, fingerpainted, did puzzles, blew bubbles and went to Inflatable world. She loved being around her cousins. We miss them alot! Max is very thoughtful, Zach is the clown and likes to make Ginger laugh and Hunter is such a sweet little boy and Heidi is of course cute as ever. Her whole face just lights up when she smiles.
We miss you guys!!


6 comments:
Look at those zaney kids...and Ginger's RED toenails! Fun! Cute kids, all four of them. ♥
Oh, and that first picture of the kids all together is adorable. I LOVE it! Sweet babies and big smiles. I just know it was a busy household with those six busy-bodies running around. : ) ♥
It looks like her cousins LOVED her too...what a fun time! I wish the distance were shorter for you guys as well.
Cute pictures! :)
I'm glad you got those pictures. It's fun to look at all the kids and compare their features to see who looks like a Bennett or a Wells or a Chandler. I think Zach and Ginger could be brother and sister with their blond hair. And Ginger and the older three boys all seem to have similar shape of face when they smile. Cute!
Awww- it doesn't get any better than good quality cousin time! Ginger looks like she is having so much fun- Wendy's boys do too. Cute, cute, cute! Looks like you guys were able to do a lot of fun things:)
Post a Comment