Good idea, Sum, to post a "before" and "after" shot like this. I like the pink and blue wraps, too. And I love everyone in the wraps! Those are just the coolest things. ♥
You guys look so good in both pictures! I don't know if it's me just thinking of how I would feel, or what, but I feel relieved for you guys in the second picture- your babies are HERE and healthy!!! Such a blessing:)
4 comments:
Good idea, Sum, to post a "before" and "after" shot like this. I like the pink and blue wraps, too. And I love everyone in the wraps! Those are just the coolest things. ♥
♥ So cute! How fun to have babies the same age (almost)! :)
Haha, that's kind of funny to see those two pictures like that. You should put it in your scrapbook!
You guys look so good in both pictures! I don't know if it's me just thinking of how I would feel, or what, but I feel relieved for you guys in the second picture- your babies are HERE and healthy!!! Such a blessing:)
Post a Comment