Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hurray for Nap times!

Don't you just love nap times! I do. It is the time I have to myself to do fun things like blogging or more times then not, do things that I've been "needing to get to".
Yesturday I finally sorted through a bunch of clothes my sister HollyWog picked out for my kids. Up where she lives there was a family called the Chandlers. THey are a big family that is moving so they were giving away a bunch of clothes their kids out grew. So now us La Grandian Chandlers got the Pullman Chandlers clothes.
Thanks Holly for taking the time to grab the good ones for us! Five bins of free clothing is what it came to.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you got to go through them, and hopefully most of them will work for you. I'll have to get those other clothes for Jack. I can bring them in September.
I like nap time too...for me. With so many late nights I'm often tired all day every day, so I take a nap sometimes too. I think that will be a hard thing for me when I start having kids. Sleep is important to me.

Elizabeth C said...

YEAH! I love nap times too. Glad to be able to read your blog again. I sure missed a lot. Mark told me how much you love chocolate. :) Glad Glen spoiled you with some.

Kaela said...

I love nap time, but it goes by too fast! Also, Kaden seems to think he is done with nap time and fights it like crazy lately- blah. Ah well, I refuse to give up and will continue to enforce nap time as much as possible. Yay for hand-me-downs too!!!