It was so beautiful last week! I packed Jack and Ginger up and went for a walk to the park. (I should have given you a call Becky!)
But now it's cold and rainy. :(
Jack is five months old! I had to switch him to bottle feeding:( He wasn't gaining weight so the doctor asked me to supplement in the evenings. Since I've had to give the bottle to jack three other times, I thought it would be no problem. Wrong! HE was so stubborn. It was the hardest thing to get him to take that bottle. After getting some advice from others, I decided it would be best to completely switch over. After all, I needed to get some sleep. JAck was doing well at night and then he started waking up every two hours starving just like the first months. So now he is taking the bottle well after a week of struggling with it and now I'm getting better sleep. Though, going a week completely engorged is no fun at all!!!
Here's our little Ginger Rose all ready to go shoppin'. Some days she seems like a tom boy but then days like this she is such the girly girl!




6 comments:
Yeah, we had nice weather too, and then it was snowing when I got up this morning. It snowed half the day and then rained, and now it's just cold and gray. I've had to turn on the lights in the house because it's been so dark today. Weird.
Jack and Ginger look cute all ready to go. Ginger's hair looks so long!
Those are great pictures of both kids. They look so cute. I recognize that top Gingi's wearing. I'm glad it fits OK. Looks nice with her little pink sandals. ♥
I Love Jack's eyes! He is such a handsome little boy!!
Your kids are so cute. Yes I will be a regular at the park this summer! I can't wait! I love your new diet plan too, chocolate is always good! That is awesome.
Such cute little kiddos! Did you give Ginger the purse you made? She certainly is looking more grown up with her big purse and long hair. Jack looks so happy and adorable too! Good luck with the bottle transition.
Thanks for the invite to your blog!! Yeah! I got to catch up on what you have all been up to. Ginger looks so grown up in this picture!! Oh my goodness! And what a cutie she is! Jack is also such a cutie! You two sure make cute kiddos!
Post a Comment