This is what happened the day after I got to Texas. HAIL ...BIG LOUD HAIL STORM. It was exciting but a little scary since there was also a tornado watch too.
I've never seen hail this size before!
We emptied the closet out and had the kids get their favorite blankies and stay in the closet till the storm passed. Ginger was completely oblivious to the whole thing. The loud thunder and loud pounding of the hail didn't phase her a bit!

4 comments:
WOW!!! That is really something. That ice ball in your hand is so perfectly round...and huge. I'd be so mad if my car got beat up like that. It seems like it would be pretty hard on the roofs, too. I would've liked to be there just for the experience of being in a storm like that, barring any real damage, of course. Glad the tornado didn't actually hit there. ♥
Crazy weather! When I worked at State Farm we had a huge hail storm the size of golf balls. We had so many totalled cars from that and the roof of homes needing replaced for them! Crazy!
Wow, that's crazy. I've seen big hail around here but not THAT big! Too bad it ruined their nice car. I'm sure that's not the only thing it damaged. I'm glad it didn't break any windows in the house. It would be an awful mess.
Scary- I think I have seen hail that size maybe once or twice and don't ever care to see it again. I'm just glad I haven't had to really be 'caught' in a storm like that and have been home safe and sound:)
Post a Comment