We went up to visit my parents for Mother's day weekend. While there we went to EverGreen park to let Ginger play and feed the seagulls. We just loved all the colorful flowers. I think the ones on the left (rhodadendrins ?) are my favorite and favorite color!
We went to our favorite bakery. McGavin's which is famous for their Pink Chamagne Cakes. They are light and fluffy and so good!





4 comments:
Makes me homesick for the folks, fun and family time of Bremerton. Glad you could go and have such a great time. Great to see happy families making happy memories.
I love those flowers too! So Pretty! I thought it was cute that you were holding a little warm teddy bear. I love that outfit!
The Sea Gull looks so big! I'd be afraid of it attacking Ginger.
How fun!!!! It looks like you were able to visit so many fun places and have such a good time!! You are making me homesick too!!! I'm so glad you were able to go:)
Spring here is so gorgeous. When the sun comes out there's no place more beautiful. I love the pink dogwoods and flowering cherry trees and yes!..the rhodies. Nice pictures, Summer, and nice header on your blog. ♥
Post a Comment