Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gingi's kitchen

Ginger loves to act out going shopping and cooking in her kitchen. we got this kitchen for 10 bucks too! It makes cooking sounds and boiling sounds. well.. kitchen sounds. hahh
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Holly said...

Fun! I would love to play in the kitchen with Ginger. That's a funny smile =)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Adorable- Man I can't wait to have a girl:)

Holly said...

Haha, I like your new profile picture too.
The header is nice with those flowers you saw at the park in Bremerton =)

Kaela said...

Looks like Ginger is set!!! How fun! I remember always wanting a kitchen and supermarket setup when I was little. Now I have one for Kaden that we have fun playing with together! I'm loving all of your Craigslist findings. I wish Craigslist was a bigger deal in Logan.

Granma Faye said...

Hahahaha...that's a funny picture of Ginger! She almost has an evil little grin! Or, at least a mischievous one! Cute little kitchen set. I would have loved that as a child. It's neat it even has cooking sounds. I didn't know that did that.

Elizabeth C said...

Very cute. Sounds like she likes to pretend. My children are really into that also.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ What a fantastic deal!