Oh yay! One more step in the right direction, huh, Sum? Yeah, this is confusing because you do already have your house but it's not really your house. Or, at least, it's not really ALL your house. This new one will be, though. hahhaha Love that blue sky in the background. ♥
Wow. It's so weird to see the dirt and cement and think a house will be there soon. I'm glad your house is coming along. It will be so nice to move in to YOUR house. No more RV, no more apartment or shared house! =)
5 comments:
Is this your house?? I thought you already built your house?;) Looks good!
Oh yay! One more step in the right direction, huh, Sum? Yeah, this is confusing because you do already have your house but it's not really your house. Or, at least, it's not really ALL your house. This new one will be, though. hahhaha
Love that blue sky in the background. ♥
Also, I LOVE those little cherries by your name! ♥
Wow. It's so weird to see the dirt and cement and think a house will be there soon. I'm glad your house is coming along. It will be so nice to move in to YOUR house. No more RV, no more apartment or shared house! =)
Glad that it is getting going. I know you guys are anxious to get into it.
Post a Comment