If I learned one thing from this reunion, it's that the Bennetts love water fights, water activities and love to just have fun and joke around.
Here is my dad with all his first cousins. It was so neat to finally meet all these people.

Saturday was the eventful day. WE had breakfast together then a picnic and kayaking and waterfight and then a nice dinner and program in the evening. My second cousin, Andrew, played the guitar for us. He is really good! He plays for special events and is coming out with a cd. I also enjoyed getting to know Liz, another second cousin to me. SHe was really good with Ginger and GInger took a liking to her real quick. overall, it was all very fun and a very neat experience. Everyone was so nice and made us all feel like we fit right in.




5 comments:
You forgot - next reunion is rafting in Colorado! Lots of water fights for sure. Need to get those squirt guns with the siphon that floats in the water.
That first picture IS so great... and all of the pictures after it for that matter! Sounds like my kind of family- I don't know about water fights (I'm just not too coordinated or skilled in that department), but I LOVE water activities (I suppose it doesn't matter if you are skilled, the point is that everyone just gets wet, right?), fun, and jokesters:)
I'm glad you did this post! Those pictures were fun to look at. I like Wendy's big smile in the one picture with you and the babies. And Zach looks so cute in the first water fight picture. What a great action shot!
That was really a short and sweet time. So nice to meet all those warm, welcoming people who love to have a good time. I love the pictures, Summer! Good job. You really captured the essence of the water fight! Perfect! : ) ♥
I'm glad you got to go to that reunion. Sounds like you had fun!
Post a Comment