Monday, June 29, 2009

Talk about Coincidence!

I had to post this one! Talk about a coincidence!! So here's the story!
This is my sister's childhood friend from YEARS ago! HEr friend, Whitney moved away long ago and we never saw her since.
A few months ago, I decided I would search for her on facebook and to our delight, I found her! Anway,

so, two weeks ago, we're flying to Oklahoma City to attend a reunion and at our trasfer flight in Salt Lake, I run into Whitney and her dad at the airport! Whitney was just getting home from South Africa and we were headed to our next flight! Can you believe it Holly!? hahaha
Whitney and her dad


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That's so weird you ran into each other there. Remember when we went to Disneyland and saw all those people from Bremerton?

Holly said...

Whitney! Seeing a picture of her makes me want to go visit her right now! That's cool they went to Africa. That's where her dad served his mission, and he spoke Africance. I remember her telling me that. Now I REALLY wish I had gone to the reunion.

Granma Faye said...

Cute Whitney and her dad. They look just the same as a few years ago. What a fantastic coincidence to run into them there! How fun! Lucky girl to go with her Dad to Africa. ♥