I curled Ginger's hair for the first time. After I curled her bangs, the first thought that came to me was "Such a Molly Mormon!" hahha so cute! Ginger looks so different to me having her hair curled.
I like Gingi's hair curled! Really cute. I think I recognize that little blue outfit. Is that one I gave her? It's the right weather for it, huh? It got to 87 here today! ♥
Oh my, her little bloomers are too, too cute! That cute ruffly blue gingham with her beautiful skin and adorable curled blonde hair- you need to paint her like this or something- it doesn't get any cuter!!!
6 comments:
I like Gingi's hair curled! Really cute. I think I recognize that little blue outfit. Is that one I gave her? It's the right weather for it, huh? It got to 87 here today! ♥
Oh my, her little bloomers are too, too cute! That cute ruffly blue gingham with her beautiful skin and adorable curled blonde hair- you need to paint her like this or something- it doesn't get any cuter!!!
♥ She's adorable! :)
She is just Beautiful- total Molly Mormon:)
She is just so stinkin adorable!!
Very cute pics. What a little princess.
Post a Comment