Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ginger's future best girlfriend (according to us moms)

Ginger's little friend, Christian came over last saturday. She and Ginger play so well together (way better than the first time...Ginger was very territorial a few months back). Glen and I had fun watching them interact with eachother. I think they are just a few months apart in age. It's nice that Christian lives within walking distance from us.
They had fun swinging, blowing bubbles, playing in the pool and eating ice-cream cones with magic shell! :)

I gave them bathes after playing outside and then did their hair and nails. THey really liked that.



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

That's so sweet for Ginger to have a playmate. It's really nice to have another child to keep her company. Maybe it kinda frees up your time a little, too, when they play well together. Such a cute picture of both girls at the table letting their nails dry. How fun, Summer. If they would sit still for it I bet they'd like the little pictures (nail art) on their nails if you can find pictures tiny enough. ♥

Kaela said...

Awww... there's NOTHING like a good friend huh! Just like everything about parenting- it seems to be even better when your kids can find good friends:)