Jack and Ginger play so well together. I love hearing her make him laugh.
Jack takes two naps a day. I just want to pick him up. It's so cute when he sleeps with his leggies tucked under him.
Quick facts about Jack:
-His two bottom teeth are popping through!
- He just started crawling and now I never see him do the army crawl anymore.
- He easily goes from crawling to seated and vise versa
- He eats alot and is NOT a picky eater! hurray!
- He goes to bed at 8 after drinking 8 oz and then wakes up around 6 for a bottle and sleeps for another hour or so.
- He's stays happy sitting and playing with toys for long periods of time.
- He often sounds like a little gremlin when experimenting with his voice.
-He does great in the car, especially long road trips! (not sure how long that will last!)
-He says ma ma ma and dad da da
We just love having Jack in our family. He makes for a good play mate for Ginger. We are so glad that he has been an easy going happy baby like Ginger was. (hopefully the next one will be this easy-going).





8 comments:
That is soo nice that Jack is such a cute little easy going guy:) He is just adorable;)
Jack is really cute and fun except when he yells. He loves to yell. Maybe that will go away once he can talk. The two of them are dream kids. Especially since I don't have to do the diapers. :0)
I really liked that post Summer! It's fun to see how Jack is doing and learn what he's like right now. What a cute little boy! I can't wait to visit and play with Jack and Ginger again! I love that picture of the two of them together. It's nice to see them so happy and playing well together.
He sounds like such a sweetheart and good little baby!! Your kids are sooo cute. I hope my next is a better sleeper. Can't wait to see what your next little baby adds to the mix of cuties running around your house:)
♥ They're both so cute!!! 8 months already! So crazy how time flies!!!
He sure is a cutie- and you sure are blessed with easy going kids it sounds like!! Lucky you! I have to say, I'm quite jealous that he'll eat anything you give him...
That is so fun that Ginger is making him laugh. I LOVE when my kids make each other laugh. Such a beautiful sound isn't it? That is wonderful that he is not a picky eater. That is exciting that he is getting his teeth in!
That first picture looks like the teething biscuit monster! What a mess...but it's a cute mess! : ) ♥
Post a Comment