I made the girls Back To School First Aid Kits. In it had things like.. Gum to remind them to "chews the right" and an eraser to remind them that people make mistakes, so be forgiving etc.
My partner, Jillian, who is super fun to work with gave a short lesson on Pres. Hinkley talk about the "Be's" Be Smart, Be prayerful, etc.
The activity we had them do was decorate toilet paper rolls to be there time capsule and then fill out a questionnaire and take their picture. We put the questionnaire and photo in the capsule and will give it back to them at the end of the school year.
The activity went well except for the fact that only two girls (twins) showed up because no one let us know that all the other girls were at a play practice that night. :(
If you need ideas for things like this or really anything, check out sugardoodle.com . It is a great website!!




3 comments:
I love Family Fun too :) It is one tried and true magazine I hope to always subscribe too... the cake looks GREAT!
That bus cake is so cute! I wish I had a reason to make one like that. It's fun being artistic with food. =)
♥ Isn't that frustrating when hardly anyone shows up!!! We usually have maybe 4 to 5 girls show up but last time I had 11 girls show up! My house was packed!
Post a Comment