The kids were quiet so I thought I would peek in and see what they were up to. This is what I found! Jack Standing!
Now he is standing all the time. Ginger didn't stand at 9 months...I think it was more like 11 or 12 months for her. I can't remember now. I hear with each kid, they are earlier and earlier.
That little boy looks pretty delighted and proud of his accomplishment. I knew both he and Heidi were getting close to standing by the way they could be on their feet and hands with their little rear ends up in the air like an upside-down "V". There's no stopping him, now! ♥
Jack looks like a little person, just standing like that. It's funny that Ginger is hiding in the bed...it reminds me of those pictures where Wendy covered her face because she hadn't showered and make-up'd yet. hehehehe!
4 comments:
Whoa! Did Ginger secretly teach or instruct him in their quiet time?! What a tiny little stander!
That little boy looks pretty delighted and proud of his accomplishment. I knew both he and Heidi were getting close to standing by the way they could be on their feet and hands with their little rear ends up in the air like an upside-down "V". There's no stopping him, now! ♥
Jack looks like a little person, just standing like that. It's funny that Ginger is hiding in the bed...it reminds me of those pictures where Wendy covered her face because she hadn't showered and make-up'd yet. hehehehe!
♥ So cute!!! I love that big grin!!!
Post a Comment