Sunday, October 04, 2009

Flying Kites!

When is the last time you flew a kite?! I think the last time I flew a kite I was in elementry school!
My sister gave me this strawberry shortcake kite and it finally made it's way out of the package!

Here is Glen running to keep the kite afloat!
I told Ginger to start running when I threw the kite up and she ran clear across the field and just kept going until her little leggies wore out!

I forgot how fun it is to fly a kite!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute! I can just imagine Ginger running around as fast as she can with the kite. Greg loves flying our kite too. We got a two string kind at Ocean Shore's a couple years ago. He likes to do cool tricks with it, and then when it crashes it's my job to run and throw it in the air for him.

Granma Faye said...

Looks like the perfect weather for being outdoors--such beautiful blue sky. What fun for Ginger to learn about kite-flying! Fun! ♥