We woke up early Saturday and all hopped in the boat to go fishing. It was so peaceful and pretty! We started catching fish within five minutes of being there. It was fun to catch the fish but even if we didn't catch any, it was still a treat to just be up at the lake.
Oh fun! I want to be there! I love the outdoors in pretty, sunny weather and in the gorgeous surroundings! Good for you to take the time to do that together. Love the pictures. ♥
4 comments:
Oh fun! I want to be there! I love the outdoors in pretty, sunny weather and in the gorgeous surroundings! Good for you to take the time to do that together. Love the pictures. ♥
That looks really nice--a perfect day. It was probably kind of cold too. It's kind of cool that you can go fishing and catch dinner.
Is that a lake or river? It is SO pretty. I'm jealous that you live so close to a CALM body of water...no dangerous waves there!
Fun! We like to do that also. The kids get so excited when catching fish. Looks like a great time for fishing.
Post a Comment