Jack barely fit in his pumpkin one. Ginger was a spider, I was a witch, and Glen was a chic or shic..not sure how to spell it.
We went to a fun halloween party (no kids). Games, food and good company made it a fun night! You got to love the homer simpson guy. hahahhah and of course Edward!
Here is one of my favorite costume ideas. Octo-mom! hahahahh I thought that was soooo funny!




9 comments:
Oh,hahahaha ....yeah, I love Octo-Mom! What a good idea! Fun! You guys all look great. The word for Glen is shek. Love Edward Scissor Hands and THE Edward we all know and love. Glad you had a good time. Jack and Ginger look adorable as always, too. : )
The kids are cute (duh). The people are funny. etc.
That octo-mom IS clever! Too cute :) Glad the holiday getup was easy for you this year!
That looks like so much fun!
Summer I'm such a dork, I just now noticed the "moderate comments" thingy on my dashboard so all the posts where you commented - I just got them (I feel so dorky). For some reason blogger only does it for your comments and I don't know how to change it.
I was also thinking about you the other day and saw that no new posts had come up on my google reader for your blog - come to find out you've been posting all this time and I didn't even know it!! Stupid google reader.
Anyways, it's so good to see how great you guys are doing. Congrats on the soon to be little one:) Tell Glen hi from us! Ttyl
LOVE your costumes- you guys all look soo cute- Looks like an Awesome Party!!!
Oh that does look like fun! I thought that was funny about the 8-mom. I want to have a fun party too!
Great costumes!! Looks like a fun party too:)
Oh my word!!! I love the octomom!!! hillarious!!! :)
Those are great costumes! Looks like it was a lot of fun! Too bad we went on a date instead! Alone time was much needed anyway!! :)
Post a Comment