Four years later, moving from a house of our own to my parents basement to an RV in the in-laws backyard to an apartment to sharing a house with brother-in-law and to now move into our own house once again and 2 1/2 kids later. We sure have had our share of changes and adaptations and "growing experiences", but I would not choose any other to go through these times with.
I'm so grateful for a husband who is willing to grow and change for the better and who is patient enough to put up with me until I can do the same.


7 comments:
I like that post. You look cute in that green dress too! Isn't it funny how life changes so much and we all sort of go along with it where ever it takes us. I'm glad that I helped you find your match! (Yes, I'm still taking credit for your marriage. hehehe)
Love you and your cute little family!
That is a lovely tribute to your sweet hubby, Summer. You make a good match and you aren't the only fortunate one in this deal. Glen did pretty well, too! And together the two of you make beautiful children. : ) ♥ Love you all.
Congratulations on sticking it out through all the trials. Look what a beautiful family you have now. And even beautifuller in a few months. Love you all very much.
I love that green dress! You two are cute...and growing your family FAST in just FOUR years!! Kudos :)
HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! You two are soo cute together:) You look soo good in green:) Way to go with making it through all of your trials soo gracefully;)!!
Congratulations! I can't believe all of the crazy places you guys have lived. It will really really make you appreciate your new place when it is finished, very very soon, that is very very exciting! I am excited to come over and see it (I have been a slacker in that area). :)
Oh happy "late" anniversary! I suck when I don't blogs on my google reader! You guys are so cute together!!!
Post a Comment