Ginger loves Tinkerbell and Cinderella. She loves to sing and dance with her cousin Rachel. Ginger also loves to hear the JAck and the Bean Stock story EVERY NIGHT. Ginger seems to always have some kind of story or fairytale going through her little head. She has quite the imagination.
we are still working on the "pooey" part of poddy training, other than that she does really well. I'm just relieved that she decided to be potty trained now rather than when I have the baby.
" Tippety Tobbety Boo!"- Ginger

4 comments:
Oh, she is adorable!!! She looks like the sweetest little fairy! I want to come play!! Happy Birthday to her! I love that cake too- I think I tried it after you blogged about it before- mmm mmm good:d
She IS a fairy! Such dainty little features, long and lean. What a cutie. I love that last picture.
That picture of you kissing Ginger makes me think of Mom. How cute! I love Ginger's expression looking at the camera. Haha, and I like her big wide-mouthed smile at the cake. I would be that happy if I had that cake too!
♥ She's so cute!
Post a Comment